Looking forward, retro tech:
As you can tell, I have been moving away from taking outside projects and working more on my own retro systems. As I have said before, I want to take more time for projects that have been waiting in the wings for a long time.
What’s coming soon:
- Tiger Game.com retrofit a color screen and Raspberry Pi 3.
- Raspberry Pi 4 based super retro system.
- Repair Coleco Adam.
- Repair? Atari Lynx 1 retro system.
- Repair Atari Lynx II flex circuit for controller.
- McWill GameGear LCD replace? For brother.
- Use donor Lynx II system, use part from the Lynx I? Have not decided yet which way to go.
- Design and test Jaguar to Colecovision controller.
Way out projects:
- Put x64 but small computer into a ‘luggable’ case?
- Play with RGB/Composite to USB convertor
Way Way out/Slightly Off Topic:
- Palm Pilot and PocketPC/Windows CE video reviews.
- iMac retrofit? I have an old G3 Ruby, not sure if I should gut or replace the hard drive. Not the most useful system at this time.
Lots and lots to do, and I have to honest, I am enjoying working on my own projects again. All that remains for external projects, I have an Action Replay battery replacement and the Tiger Learning Computer card to reader adapter, so not a lot on my plate there.
Look forward to many projects, repairs, and videos on my workbench.